About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A New, New Media Wiki?

I was browsing the Internet today and I found this website randomly (actually, I was avoiding doing homework and I was looking through my blogs. I got bored of looking so randomly I googled "new new media").

http://newmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It was created May 6, 2006 and they say that anyone can help with the Wiki. They even towards the bottom of the page have a "How to contribute to this Wiki" section. Thought I would share this, especially for my Foundations of New Media class, in case anyone was interested in participating in a Wiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment