About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Do YOU YouTube?

Are you asking me? Yes, yes I do. I have several different playlists. One for Watch Later another for specific sounds and songs while I'm writing my book "Thief's Honor". I have one with yoga segments on it for times when I just want to do a quick session. Another playlist is titled Instrumentals, and it has my some of my favorite songs and song renditions from Jun Sung Ah, Lindsey Stirling, and The Piano Guys. If you'll take a few moments to watch the links that I have attached to their names, you'll see some of my favorite songs by each artist.

My brother, cousin and I used to just search for videos that had content from TV shows or what we had heard from schoolmates. Our favorite to watch used to be the Avatar Stupidity episodes. We watched the episodes by ThelgDemon. My favorite episode is Avatar Stupidity Episode 6:

I used to mostly use YouTube for comedy like Key & Peele and WKUK. While I still use YouTube for  comedy, I use it for music, movie trailers, Photoshop tutorials. Normally I turn to YouTube when Facebook gets boring (which seems to happen a lot). 

2 comments:

  1. I just had to tell ya that I absolutely love Avatar so I quite enjoyed the video you posted! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the series itself and finding these "stupidity" episodes just made my day. They're so funny!! :)

      Delete