About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Visiting Others' Blogs

For class today, we were asked to explore other people's blogs. I really loved the pink and orange on Brianna's blog, and I know my mother would too. She loves pink and orange together! It just looked pretty sweet :)

While I'm linking to a few blogs, here's another one for you. Travis' Captain's Log. The entire look and feel of the page and the content reminded me of a pirate, and I love everything piratey! The look of the blog fascinated me!!

Loved this post by Andrew title "A Fly in the Social Web". The fact that it was written from the perspective of the fly was neat!! And he kept the theme of that going through the whole post. Very well written and I enjoyed it. It kind of sparked some ideas for a short story or just a small ditty.

All of my classmates' blogs are pretty sweet, but class is almost done and alas, I wanted to post this quickly so that I would not forget about it. With the limited amount of time, I was only able to mention a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment