About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Video for English for New Media


This is the video I made for a project in my Foundations of New Media class. I will admit that I did procrastinate but then I remembered the website Xtranormal and this was the result :) The video had to be under a minute and talk about New New Media. I really like this site, I'll have to use it more often!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the coolest website ever! I kind of want all my class projects from now on to be little animated people talking haha. Is it easy to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little confusing. I had to watch the tutorial to start off but it's easy to get the hang of.

      Delete
  2. I love being able to direct these little figures and make them say whatever. They allow you to be pretty creative, anything from rank vulgarity to high literary poetics. Cool!

    ReplyDelete