About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Harlem What?

I only just learned about this new dance craze called the "Harlem Shake". The link will lead you to the video that I think is one of the best representations of it.

It's neat that people are able to create their own video and post within minutes of recording, showing you how technologically advanced we are all becoming. But I have to admit the constant posting of new videos is getting annoying. Some of the posts are actually a bit too....too...I can't think of the word I'm looking for that will have the magnitude of power I'm looking for. But basically inappropriate.

I love this video that perfectly seems to describe how I'm feeling. I'm glad I'm not the only one.


1 comment: