About This Blog

You may be wondering why Athena is in the name. I don't believe in the Greek gods, but Athena has always intrigued me. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and arts (as well as several other subjects). I consider English (the reading and writing part specifically) to be made of wisdom and inspiration - as well as an art form. It's beautiful and constantly changing and growing.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Linking to the Outside

LENS

This was one of the blogs listed on the NY Times Directory that I thought would be interesting. I mostly picked it because it said photography and videos. When I was looking through the pictures, I noticed most of the pictures were of war zones or soliders and police. Some of the pictures were not and they were just of overseas places, but I had to navigate back to the directory page. I noticed that this blog was listed under "News and Politics" so that makes sense now.

No comments:

Post a Comment